Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Dream About The Days To Come" - 1 (POST SCRIPT)




Seeing that face again
just about melted me.
And the gifts on top of
the lunch and kisses
were just too much
for one day's pleasure.
But I'll happily take it
and cherish every second
of it no matter what.
I am so thrilled
to have seen
you today.
For the last 14 days
i've had an idea,
but only an idea
of you along with
pictures to remind
me of our life.
But now with you
here, my heart
is about to
burst!

Your eyes glow
and inspire me
So nice to gaze into them
again and know that
they are looking into mine.
So easy. Both of us.
Too easy to think.
"For you're oh, so,
easy to love"
And it's so true.
Once you've found
the fit, you've found them.

Still searching. Always
for our meaning. For the
whys, the wants, and what ifs.
It takes so long to forget and
so little to remember- a strange
trick all these lives can play on us.
But i see the fresh air blowing your hair
and the lingering aurora of another
world, clinging to you, holding
on. I will treasure the japa mala
and what you did to get them.
I dont know anyone in the world
that would have done that for me.
You'll never know how much it means.
But if you read all that was poured out
onto the pages, you might have a glimmer
of it all. You'll know.
You've changed me.
I won't go back now.
Perhaps what i've been
searching for I found
today in a little bistro
on High. Exuding beauty
Fresh. New. Knowing love,
and looking into mine...

No comments: