Friday, May 23, 2008

"Dream About The Days To Come" - 7

(1) early morning

Papers posted, a
certain message that
i reluctantly blew off
but slowly makes more
sense now. I feel connected
to all of them
It reads:
"We may not have it all together
but together we have it all"
When you are near me
when i feel you
or
when your words
are sent to me across
the planet, across
what now is time
and very much space
They are my new days
My breaths. They are
me- together
with you
I will be the first
to admit that i don't have
it all together, but i
will admit that
together -
and i dont know how you
feel,- but i know that
together- i am full.
you must feel the same way
Together i am no longer
searching alone
I feel that the search
births together

I never knew my
little search while
you were away,
my search to open up
to find whatever came my way
would lead me to God,
an intimate personal God
An awakening between
what i believe
and what they think i "should" believe
A search that brought me farther
from you than i've
ever been,
and closer to you
than i've ever imagined.
No one ever taught
me what true
pleasure is
They all taught me
me that pleasure
in any shape or for
must be an abomination -
at my age at least

Teach me what it is
help me find it
don't let me search it alone...
-------------------------
(2) midday

we communicated today
so nice to have one-on-one
without worrying if the other person
opens the sent message
oh for the love of technology
how marvelous
it has been
every word read from your
finger tips.
our conversation
our connection
even if it is only electronic...
1AM tuesday
3:30PM monday over here
I am still baffled by the time
i miss you but i feel your
words close to me I see the pictures
the water the sunsets the trees and most
lustfully, the location. So far from
all of them, so isolated. But we
all know what an exotic locale
can do to those isolated there
We've been there before

"If you try, you'll find me
Where the skies reach the sea
here am I, your special island
come to me, come to me" r&h
-------------------------
7(3) - NIGHT


PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING - BUS 221 - E1
Instructor: ROBERT POWELL
Instructional Center Rm. 432
6PM-9:10PM
MAY 19TH - JUNE 5TH, 2008
SUMMER SESSION #1
TAKEN FOR YOU
-
I could have taken
something less effort-some
but you recommended it
and i trust you with these things
i should
do this.

I am sitting here now
gray slacks
blue sweater over a white
button up with blue stripes
brown shoes, gray, slightly
balding
typical college professor
they say he is good.
but i'm guessing he's nothing
special, but we all know, however
to not follow first impressions...
sometimes
He hasn't spoken yet.
Glasses
smart?
This is for you love.
Sailing easy
The first class
i've taken out of
love for another person
Soft-voice
laid-back
easy going

here we go...

No comments: