Friday, May 16, 2008

"Dream About The Days To Come" - 1

(randomly at work, i grabbed a pocket journal that i was carrying in my back pocket and began to write about distance, considering LVE is on the opposite side of the planet, strange feelings...just the fact that she is in another day - monday, and it's still sunday over here. existence. baffles me. Have a safe trip love!)

I still can
feel you here
like you've never
gone away
As If you still
might be down
in your home.
No alteration of
emotions except
that I've kissed you
goodbye the night before last
and tonight you
are on the other
side of the
planet

We were as close as two
humans could get
and now as far away as
two humans can be
save for death
apart in location
but i feel together with
the thought of the kiss

A long day for me
and one ahead
Might she think of me
a brief moment as she forgets
the rest of us...as she should!
That you might return fresh
changed...

my body is here
but my energy spans
the globe

No comments: