Friday, May 23, 2008

"Dream About The Days To Come" - 8

I am
writing all over
the page today,
waiting for them
to come. To let me
serve them. So many
people in my life. They
have been so good to me
Here, I give back, polietly
Honestly, I give back
ALl of them, they come
before me. And now
I put them before
me. I hope that
at this point
they find
happiness in
the kind
words
that i
offer them.
I really do.

I suddenly have realized that we are at the halfway point
on the notebook. Because i keep everything written down
in a notebook. Before i publish, i write it out. In ink on
paper. No typing. Nothing new. The same way man has
communicated his thoughts for hundreds of years.
I am still here. I feel it now. Now it is sinking in. You
really are THAT FAR AWAY. And further today. But this is
all written in the seam, the middle, where the two
halves make a whole. And where we realize we are half
way through our time apart. You said you didn't want to
return home. You must take your time. Settle. Let the
two halves make a whole. As ours have.

No comments: