Monday, May 26, 2008

"Dream About The Days To Come" - 13

Alone! Finally!
This happens
so much to me,
putting myself
out there. In front
of people. Working,
playing, entertaining.
All with others.
Then there is a
breaking point,
usually when sleep
becomes erratic.
Tonight however,
your narrator
decided against the
crowd or the friend.
Instead i took
this night to myself
To clean out.
To have
hard-earned fun.
Solitary,
to do what i want, and
only what I want.
Sounds selfish,
but it was
a chance
to feel
fresh.

A chance to
get back
in-touch
with myself,
a chance to
please my mind and body
and to think about
whatever might
come to mind
Taking time out
to rest, then enjoy
a lone night
out, a date with
yourself. And I was
lucky, because
i am a fun date.
So i enjoyed my company.

It was out to stores
for little shopping,
then night capped off
with a movie
back at the same
theatre as last night
popcorn, soda,
and the same movie
(because i wanted
to see it a second time
soooo bad!!! And I
usually will only go
once to a movie, but
i plan on seeing
this a few more
times.) And a
calm drive home.
What fun!
To feel independent from
work, school, home
and have
a nice moment
to myself.

It might be a
while before i
need another
but they come
when needed.
Rarely, but the
decision is always
made when things
feel out-of-whack.

As for my sleeping
"sich" (in LVE & Companys'
new Indian language, i hope i
am minutely entitled to share it)
I plan on a
peaceful deep
slumber

Sweet Dreams...

No comments: