Friday, May 23, 2008

"Dream About The Days To Come" - 9

I have a search
in me. Its a gene.
I wonder if anyone else
in my line is the same?
Scares me. They don't
succeed very far. They
are all the same. So
sometimes I go
further than they
have...and i take a
step back
and try to calculate
if i am able to be as
great as i want to be. I
see myself going far
but none of them have.
am i any of them?
Can i go further. I mean
I already have...further than
all of men who made me
and i am still young. I'm
ready for greatness...

Scary is it?
Don't be afraid
The search is
closing in.
The time is
getting shorter
The countdown
gets older
The hair
grayer- strange
I just say gray
in the mirror this morning.
There is more to this world
that we can imagine.
Which is good
but we often search
for it. What do we find?
Is it being found?

No comments: