Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Dream About The Days To Come" - 3

I feel something
it might be my
dinner not agreeing
with my stomach
Another thought...
I am searching
for something
Searching. And I
hope to find it by
the end of this
period of continuum
The next 12 days
is all thats left.
The deadline. Am i
suppose to be upset
that you are on the
"flip side" ??
Because i dont know
what to feel
there are plenty
of times
i might have failed
you. Will you
return to
me?
Will you still
love me on
your return?
Is my body
strong enough
for you?
my arms, my
muscles, my
torso, my legs
my brain?
Do not answer these
questions
Let me have them.
let me think them out

I need to get out
of this. Soon I
will be as you are.
All around the world
With much patience
I will catch up
Patience on both sides
Still in search.
Not of a person...just...searching...
Nor for a thing.
Neither an answer.
Just searching
for what might
be meant to be.
I will find it
I am not searching
for anything, only
for whatever might fall
upon me in the days
to come.

Enjoy the party
and I'll enjoy mine.

No comments: