Friday, May 23, 2008

"Dream About The Days To Come" - 10

Another Day, moments
wasted slowly. I
despise these days,
where we go through
the motions. We forget
to appreciate all we
love. We are
taken back to
the boring dark
days when the
life was dry
When we felt
so lonely.

I remember them.
But now - so quiet
So serene. We see
the calmness of these days
What is left now?
We see fate slowly
closing in on us
Sleep traps us at times
He entices us in
pulls us closer.
Who knows what the day meant.
Slept away, then school,
then a phone call to a
friend. A sheer moment
of light happiness.
A reminder that i have
a wonderful life.

Remember... our
lives are wonderful,
no matter the track,
the reasons, the trials.
No matter the moments
I see us and its a
wonderful life.

It won't be long
I just need time
this is the bandit
of our lives. It's all
theory. Aging is the only
truth in life, and even
that becomes more shallow
as time (or whatever it is in the universe)
carries on.

Slowly, the longer this takes
the more i forget.
Sad, i know
But once i hear our
songs- the flood of
memories, of feelings
of love together rush back in.
I will forget briefly, making the
reminder more fluid and deeper
I look for you now. Perhaps thats what
my search has adjusted to.
You aren't just a person, but
you are a world to me.
You are music, beautiful music,
you are wine
food
air
sex
life
stars
so much
I might need to
live off of nothing.
Am I dependent?
No, selfish? no
but must i say,
my seasonal prayer has been answered.
I always pray during the winter,
for spring to come
and you have

No comments: