Friday, October 31, 2008

My Sixty-Seventh Time

Remember my first blog?
------------------------
"My First Time"
This is my first blog (but not my first blog ever)
I frequent myspace and facebook wayy too much
it's 12:00am and here we are...
this may have been the most forgettable halloween ever.
school tomorrow
practice
still waiting for that acceptance letter from Rowan
it's a wonderful life
and now i'm single...

------------------------

"My Sixty-Seventh Time"
This is my sixty-seventh blog (but not by any means my last)
I drink, talk, write, learn, read, sing, act, question, and live wayy too much
it's 11:00pm and here we are...
i dont remember last halloween, but the time in between was wild
gonna do something wild tomorrow
practice sunday
just registered for my second semester at Rowan
i dont know where my life is
but i do know that
it's a wonderful life
and now...

------------------------

"New Bridge in a glory of fire"

"Amid the thunder of cannon and the
cheers of a vast multitude of enthusiastic
people assembled from all parts of the
greater city and its suburbs,
while a huge American flag
was unfurled on each of the towers,
Mayor Low, at 2:43 o'clock yesterday afternoon,
pronounced the new Williamsburg Bridge open to public use."
(NYTimes, 12.20.1903)