Tuesday, December 25, 2007

soon to be filled

i am
sitting
next to you
we have
a while
until people
will see us
the home
is empty
but soon to be filled
and the product
is finished
but something
else excites me

i see your face
i've seen
it
a thousand
times
which is not
nearly enough
i gaze into
your eyes
and know
we are
home
we've
found love
in each other
the energy
pierces
the room
gentle
shocks
before the
storm of
the show
i can not
contain myself
what do i do?
do i look at the new
home?
do i warm up my voice?
do i go over some of my lines?
do i do any of that?

no
i can't
i have all
i need with me
i gaze into your
eyes and i am in
love
and i kiss
you
and
isn't
that
just fine.

1 comment:

~L said...

the word 'love' seems almost shallow, in light of the depth of what i feel for you, but until we can coin a more powerful verse, my love, my 'love' will have to do