Thursday, November 22, 2007

i am the bridge with much water in-between

Today I give "Thanks"
Something has happened
I give thanks for the
questions
I had
for the
answers
i needed
and for the
love
reinforced

I know where
they
get it from.
They
get it
from their
parents
It was not "born"
in them
it was
"carefully taught"
to them
as richard and oscar
might say.
they are both
the way they are because of their families.
but it was not born in them
i know this
because
it was
not
born in
me.
It was
taught
but i am
blessed with
another teacher
one i had to
leave
to realize how
important
he is to me
and now im back

and there is another
another person
that i love unconditionaly
I KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN
I KNOW THIS WILL WORK
and
i know
we love
each other.

this may not be easy
at any point
the whole road
may be a bitch
but just see the outcome
and see the possiblities
it will change lives
just like
the man it will belong to
has changed lives

you are my teachers
you are my lovers
i am bound to my home
but families change

without my theatre
i'd be one of them
and i know what is right for me
and i must change now
because i don't see
anything else in this world
for me

but
this

i am
the bridge
i always have been
a connector
of two worlds
with much water
in-between
but she is
the train
building a world
and i must choose to
stay the bridge
or
to take the train

"ALL ABOARD"
-Hello Dolly!

i will take that train

"its been several months since i've talked to my mom"
"today is wide open, today is a dream"
-the bowmans

No comments: